The compact POWERSTACK battery is our smallest ever 18V battery, best suited for use with the products our end users rely on daily – drills and fastening tools. On difficult applications POWERSTACK provides more power and runtime than higher capacity cylindrical cell batteries, whilst also offering significant ergonomic improvements. We believe this battery is demonstrably better than competitive units and offers real benefits to our end users.
Articles in this section
- Les batteries POWERSTACK se rechargent-elles plus rapidement que les batteries standard ?
- How do I register my battery for extended warranty?
- What is the battery warranty?
- Why haven’t we launched a higher capacity battery?
- I’ve read that pouch cells are prone to swelling, will this affect our batteries?
- How does the runtime of a 1.7Ah compact POWERSTACK battery compare to that of a 2Ah cylindrical cell battery?
- Do POWERSTACK batteries charger faster than standard batteries?
- Can we use existing chargers with the new battery?