DNP612 Plunge Base - Screw size / rod size답변함
I have the DNP612 Plunge Base and I am trying to make a jig to use with it.
- If you look at the front of the plunge base, with the DeWalt Log facing you, there are 3 places where a screw/bolt can be screwed into the base, and 2 place where rods can be inserted into the base along the front edge (not the curved edges on the side).
- I would like to know the size of screw/bolt that can be used in the 2 holes that are on top of the 2 places where you can insert the rods, as well as the correct size of rod to use in these 2 holes.
- I know some of the screws are M4 (like the ones that attach the plastic sub base to the bottom) and others are M6. But the 2 holes that I’m interested in using are not M6 screws. I have tried M6 screws which were too big. I have also tried M5 screws. While they seem like they were the right diameter and the screw started to go in… however, it stopped after about a 1/2 turn.
- The Blue arrows point to the 2 screw holes that I need the size for.
- The Red arrows point to the 2 holes that I need the size of steel rod that will properly fit without having too much slop. I’ve tried 7.0 mm steel rod and it had more slop than I would like. I also tried 7.5 mm and it was too big. I cannot find anything in between.
댓글을 남기려면 로그인하세요.