Ensure the knob is set on the pilot setting (small spark picture) and is fully depressed or held down long enough to purge air from the line. If the pilot flame is not touching thermocouple, clean pilot tube using q-tip with alcohol. Run 2 inches to bottom of pilot tube & twist around. Blow out with straw or 30 psi or less. If the thermocouple connection is loose at control valve. Then hand tighten until snug, then 1/4 turn with wrench.
Articles in this section
- Will I need to re-pair or re-connect to the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker each time I use it?
- Can I control music using the controls on my DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What happens when your phone rings whilst listening to DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What is the range of the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- Which adapter will be used for the upper and lower dust port on my DW771 / DW777?
- Is there a special blade for lime sand brick available for my DWE396/DWE397/DWE398/DWE399?
- Which dust extraction kit do I need for my DW770/DW771/DW777?
- The Magazine cover does not close on my DDF2130000?
- Performance weak or fluctuating with my DDF2130000?
- The Cartridge/Nail does not fire on my DDF2130000?