Because of its design, the DCCS620 is normal, however there are a couple of things that you can do to prevent oil leakage.
- Empty the oil after using it. Store this chainsaw without any oil in it, so it won't leak while not in use/stored.
- Use an O-ring on the oil cap:
- Remove the oil cap completely from the chainsaw.
- Use a 5/8 or 3/4 o-ring and put it into the indentation of the cap. You might need some pliers to stretch the o-ring
- Once it fits perfectly into the indentation, lubricate it a little bit with some oil and put the cap back onto the chainsaw. Please make sure that it fits all the way in, as it should.
Please notice that lubricating the o-ring with some oil after it's into the indentation can help to put the cap in place without forcing it too much.
Please sign in to leave a comment.