Self-propelled mowers are rear-wheel drive. The rear-wheel drive mower is the workhorse of self-propelled models
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between MAX, XR, and ATOMIC?
- Where can I buy DEWALT tools?
- Is the DCMWSP244U2 front wheel or rear wheel drive
- DCCS620 Bar and chain oil recommendation
- Dewalt Planer - Helical head compatibility
- How to compare Dewalt tools?
- DCS334 Anti-Splinter
- Can I purchase directly from DeWALT?
- What does XR on DEWALT power tools mean?
- Who can I contact for support with my DEWALT trade reference guide book?
Please sign in to leave a comment.