Yes ,the DCF860 has a neutral bias so would therefore be the same power in both forward or reverse.
Articles in this section
- DEWALT DCF680- Is the torque the same in forward and reverse?
- Is there a list available of the DEWALT cordless impact drivers and wrenches that we offer?
- What is the vibration value of the DW292 and DW294 Impact Wrench?
- What is the max RPM and torque on the DEWALT DCF787 impact driver?
- Can I use my impact driver as a drill?
- What are the 3 torque values for the DWMT70773L impact wrench?
- "Why can't my impact driver remove wheel lug nuts or bolts from my car?"
- What is the difference in a hog ring anvil and detent pin anvil on an impact wrench?
- What is the difference between an impact driver and impact wrench?
- What is the maximum size socket that can be used on our impact wrenches?