Gas Tools & Other Products (Licensed Products)
- Who can I contact for support with my DEWALT compressor? (DXCM models only)
- Who can I contact for support with my generator?
- What number should I call for metal DEWALT tool chest parts and service?
- What viscosity of oil is recommended for use in generator motors in extreme cold temperatures?
- Where are the motors in the DEWALT generators made?
- Can synthetic oil be used in the DEWALT generators?
Accessories & Parts
- N383283- Size of the thread on the handle
- Can I resharpen the DW734 blades?
- DCST922 Replacement spool
- DCG440X2 What is the part number for the wrench?
- Where can I buy spare parts for my tool?
- What is the diameter of the dust duct on DEWALT miter saws?
Warranty & Repair
- What is the warranty for my DEWALT tool?
- Where can my product be repaired under warranty?
- Do I need to register my DeWALT products in order to obtain warranty protection?
- Where can I find a service center to repair my tools?
- DCCS620 Leaking oil - Troubleshooting
- What is the warranty on my battery?
Hand Tools & Storage
- TOUGHSYSTEM 2.0 boxes Internal dimensions
- TOUGHSYSTEM 2.0 external dimensions
- DWAF2058CS Components
- DWAF2002B25 Components
- DWAMF60 components
- DWA2NGFT40CC components
Batteries & Chargers
- Flexvolt batteries and compatible chargers
- Are all the DEWALT 20v chargers compatible with the 20v POWERSTACK series?
- Does DeWalt have oil resistant batteries?
- My 20V DeWALT tool is not working for long periods of time.
- Where can I buy a battery case for my Dewalt battery?
- What can I do to improve the run-time of my battery?
- DeWALT sanding attachments for oscillating multi-tools
- Is there a list available of the DEWALT cordless impact drivers and wrenches that we offer?
- Can I use my impact driver as a drill?
- "Why can't my impact driver remove wheel lug nuts or bolts from my car?"
- Can a grinder be used as a polisher?
- Can oil be added to the oil free nailers and will this harm the nailer in any way?
General DEWALT information
- Where can I start an online warranty repair claim?
- How can I locate the model number on DEWALT battery adapters
- How can I locate the model number on DEWALT batteries and chargers?
- How can I locate the date code on DEWALT batteries and chargers?
- Retailer's Protection Plan / Extended Warranty
- What is the DEWALT Money Back Guarantee?
- Can I order replacement parts from DEWALT?
- How to get a ServiceNet invoice?
- How to check my parts order status on ToolServiceNet?
- What's the return policy on parts ordered from ServiceNet, the parts department or a factory service center?
- Can I make changes and/or cancel a DEWALT ServiceNet Order once it has been submitted?
- Who should contact if I need to exchange or return parts from a DEWALT ServiceNet order?
- What is the difference between MAX, XR, and ATOMIC?
- Where can I buy DEWALT tools?
- Is the DCMWSP244U2 front wheel or rear wheel drive
- DCCS620 Bar and chain oil recommendation
- Dewalt Planer - Helical head compatibility
- How to compare Dewalt tools?
- What is the DEWALT E-Clutch System?
- Does DEWALT have a 20v MAX cordless cut out tool?
- What are DEWALT's customer service hours?
- Who sells DeWALT 220V product here in the US?
- What does the letters in XRP stand for?
- What do the class construction codes 1, 2, and 3 on my DEWALT tool represent?