Yes, using the special mounting brackets that come with the stand, you can fit the DCS7485T1 table saw to DWE74911 stand.
Articles in this section
- DCR028 - Does it have a coin battery?
- DCW600B- What's the diameter of this router? -
- DCG416 What is the part number for the wrench?
- DCG416 What is the arbor size?
- DEWALT 60V MAX Universal Attachment Outdoor Power tools
- What type of batteries are used to maintain the clock memory on the DC012 Radio/Charger?
- DEWALT DCF680- Is the torque the same in forward and reverse?
- What is the part number for replacement blades for the DEWALT 20V MAX DCP580 planer?
- Where is the date code located on D25302DH dust extraction system that comes with the DC233KLDH hammer drill?
- How many nails will the cordless nailers shoot per charge?