No, the speed of a grinder is not adjustable and way too fast. A polisher, such as the DW849 is variable speed, spins at a lower RPM and is the appropriate tool to use.
Articles in this section
- DeWALT sanding attachments for oscillating multi-tools
- Is there a list available of the DEWALT cordless impact drivers and wrenches that we offer?
- Can I use my impact driver as a drill?
- "Why can't my impact driver remove wheel lug nuts or bolts from my car?"
- Can a grinder be used as a polisher?
- Can oil be added to the oil free nailers and will this harm the nailer in any way?
- Are the tools with two prong cords OSHA approved?
- What is the difference between an impact driver and impact wrench?
- What is Complete Torque Control?
- When should brushes be replaced?