The following items: DC608, DC616, DC618, and DC628 will shoot 800 Nails Per Charge. Its important to note that ALL of these items in addition to the DC612 and DC614 have been discontinued.
The DC612 and DC614 were discontinued back in 2006 while the DC608, DC616, DC618, and DC628 were discontinued back in 2017.
For our newer 20V Cordless Nailers & Staplers, here is the latest information we have as it relates to Nails Per Charge:
- DCN680 – 18GA Brad Nailer = Up To 850 Nails Per Charge (Using a DEWALT 20V MAX* 2.0Ah Battery)
- DCN681 – 18GA Narrow Crown Stapler = Up To 750 Staples Per Charge (Using a DEWALT 20V MAX* 2.0Ah Battery)
- DCN650 – 15GA Angled Finish Nailer = Up To 680 Nails Per Charge (Using a DEWALT 20V MAX* 2.0Ah Battery)
- DCN682 – 18GA Flooring Stapler = Up To 1,500 Staples Per Charge (Using a DEWALT 20V MAX* 4.0Ah Battery)
- DCN623 – 23GA Pin Nailer = Up To 2,000 Nails Per Charge (1” Pins in 2X SPF Lumber with DEWALT DCB203 2.0Ah Battery)
- DCN660 – 16GA Angled Finish Nailer = Up To 800 Nails Per Charge (With DCB203 Battery)
- DCN662 – 16GA Straight Finish Nailer = Up To 770 Nails Per Charge (Using a DEWALT 20V MAX* 2.0Ah Battery)
- DCN45RN – Coil Roofing Nailer = Up To 500 Nails Per Charge (In Asphalt Roofing Shingles and ½” Plywood, Using DCB203 2 Ah Battery, 4 Nails Per Shingle)
- DCN701 – Cable Stapler = Up To 1,600 Staplers Per Charge (Using 20V MAX* 2.0 Ah DCB203 Battery, Stapling 12-2 Romex® Wire In 2x4 Wood)
- DCFS950 – Fencing Stapler = Staples Up To 1,400 Feet Of Fencing Per Charge (Based On 5 Staplers Per Post, 12 Feet Between Post, Using DFS9150B1G Staples On Speed 1 In Rapid Sequential Mode And DCB205 Battery)