The oil level on your generator may be low. Our DEWALT generators have a low oil shut off feature. Make sure the generator is sitting on a level surface when running; if your generator is not sitting on a level surface this cancausethe motor to shut off. Check the oil level after placing the unit on a level surface. If the oil level is low, add the recommended oil to the upper mark on your dipstick. You can use SAE 10w-30 oil for general all temperature use. If your unit still shuts off you would need to contact your nearest DEWALT Factory Service center for further help.
Articles in this section
- Can the lock on switch for my DEWALT® DW235G drill be disabled at a service center?
- What is the maximum power draw of the DEWALT® DCB104 multiport charger?
- Do you have the DEWALT DWST20880 Mobile Storage Internal Dimensions?
- What staples and brads fit the DEWALT® DWHT75021 Stapler?
- What are the jaws of the DEWALT® DCE200 Press Tool made of?
- DEWALT® Battery meaning of Suffixes on Kits
- Does my air compressor require a break in period?
- Do you have a dust shroud that will fit the DCG414 grinder?
- What is the throat depth of the DEWALT DWHT83149 Trigger Clamps?
- I just changed phones or downloaded the Tool Connect App update, and now don't see my tools?