The oil level on your generator may be low. Our DEWALT generators have a low oil shut off feature. Make sure the generator is sitting on a level surface when running; if your generator is not sitting on a level surface this can cause the motor to shut off. Check the oil level after placing the unit on a level surface. If the oil level is low, add the recommended oil to the upper mark on your dipstick. You can use SAE 10w-30 oil for general all temperature use. If your unit still shuts off you would need to contact your nearest DEWALT Factory Service center for further help. To find your nearest Service Center, click here.
Articles in this section
- Does the D26676 come with reversible carbide blades?
- DWP611 - Hole Spacing Dimension
- DWFP55130 - Humidity & shock/vibration range
- DeWalt Planers Used on Extreme Cold Weather
- My DWE7485 is missing a foam block on the sawdust source.
- FAQ - DW780 What is the arbor size?
- Can the lock on switch for my DEWALT DW235G drill be disabled at a service center?
- What staples and brads fit the DEWALT DWHT75021 Stapler?
- Can I use the DW7187 Miter Saw Laser purchased in the US on a 220v version of a DEWALT DW715, DW716 or DW718 Miter Saw?
- What are the measurements of the base of the DW715 12" DEWALT miter saw?