The class construction refers to the motor construction and are represented as follows: Class 1 Construction: The DEWALT Tool is grounded but not double insulated. Class 2 Construction: The DEWALT Tool is double insulated. Class 3 Construction: The DEWALT Tool is grounded and double insulated.
Articles in this section
- Where can I buy DEWALT tools?
- How to report fake websites?
- Is there a list of the DEWALT Built in USA with Global MaterialsTools?
- Where can I find a manual for the DCR006 Bluetooth Radio?
- Where can I find the owner's manual to my heated jacket?
- Is there a rip fence available for DEWALT circular saws?
- What screws would be used to attach the DW7080 Extension to the DW718 12" Sliding Compound Miter Saw?
- Is there any information available on the DW660 Cut Out Tool Recall?
- What jaws, rings, and attachments are compatible with the DCE200 Plumber Press Tool?
- How do I know what the charger is doing on the DEWALT DCB1800 Portable Power Station?