Please be sure to wear approved safety eyewear any time working around tools. On the retractable blade models, push the slider all the way forward and push and hold the blade release button while pulling the old blade out. With the slide still forward, push and hold the blade release button while inserting a new blade. Release the button, and ensure the blade is locked into the slider.
Articles in this section
- DWAF2058CS Components
- DWAF2002B25 Components
- DWAMF60 components
- DWA2NGFT40CC components
- DWAMF30 Components
- What are the contents of the DEWALT DW2166 Screwdriver Set?
- What type of plastic are the DEWALT Tough System tool made of?
- Do you make a left handed tape rule?
- Where can I find information on the Dewalt DWHTTR410 tacker?
- How do I change the blade in my snap off utility knife?
Please sign in to leave a comment.