Use a 3/4" sheet of plywood, cut wide enough at least 4 inches deeper than the planer being supported. First, bolt the plywood to the stand, then bolt the planer to the base using at least Grade 2 hardware, 1 1/4" longer than the thickness of the tool base (plywood and hardware not included with DWX726). The planer must be oriented in the fashion seen below, so the stand's rollers are parallel with the planer's rollers and cutter head:
Articles in this section
- What are the jaws of the DEWALT DCE200 Press Tool made of?
- What is the part number for replacement blades for the DEWALT 20V MAX DCP580 planer?
- Can other bulbs work in the DEWALT flashlights and floodlights?
- What are the horizontal and vertical fan angles and the line lengths at a given working distance?
- Does the DW618 router have a soft start feature?
- What cord sets are available for the DW616 and DW618 routers?
- What is the diameter of the DW618 motor?
- Can I buy knives from another manufacturer for the DW733 planer?
- What are the angles of the knives on the DW733 Portable Thickness Planer?
- Does the DW618B3 2 1/4 HP Three Base Router Kit include the DW6913 Edge Guide?