120 Volt Receptacles WATTS 25 FEET 50 FEET 100 FEET 2500-3750 16 gauge 14 gauge 12 gauge 4000-6500 14 gauge 12 gauge 10 gauge 7000-10000 12 gauge 10 gauge 8 gauge 240 Volt Receptacles WATTS 25 FEET 50 FEET 100 FEET 2500-3750 14 gauge 12 gauge 10 gauge 4000-6500 12 gauge 10 gauge 8 gauge 7000-10000 10 gauge 8 gauge 6 gauge
Articles in this section
- Who can I contact for support with my generator?
- Does the DG3000 have an emission control on it?
- What viscosity of oil is recommended for use in generator motors in extreme cold temperatures?
- Where are the motors in the DEWALT generators made?
- Can synthetic oil be used in the DEWALT generators?
- What size extension cord can I use on my generator?
- What is the surge watt rating of DEWALT Generators?
- Why did my generator shut off when the engine went from full speed to idle?
- Do DEWALT generators have a voltage regulator?
- When I start my machine, smoke constantly comes from the engine muffler.