The battery in the DC012 to hold the pre-sets is a lithium CR2032 coin cell battery. The battery will come already installed in the radio and will be located next to where the DEWALT battery would be inserted.
Articles in this section
- What type of batteries are used to maintain the clock memory on the DC012 Radio/Charger?
- Do you have the Manual for the DEWALT DCR025 Bluetooth Radio?
- What is the impedance (ohm) rating for the speakers on the DeWalt radios?
- How do I attach my DEWALT DCR002 Bluetooth Adaptor Mounting Clip to my radio?
- Where is the optimum location to place the DCR002 on my jobsite radio?
- Can an MP3 player be used in conjunction with the DC011 Radio Charger?
- Is the CD holder included with the DC011 Radio/Charger?
- DEWALT® DWST17510 Radio Manual
- How does the DEWALT® Jobsite WiFi system work with my existing IT system?
- Troubleshooting the DEWALT® DWST08810 (TOUGH SYSTEM MUSIC + CHARGER) noise level.