The hole on the DW7331 is 4" outside diameter and the hole on the vacuum adapter is 2.25" internal diameter.
Articles in this section
- DWFP55130 - Humidity & shock/vibration range
- DeWalt Planers Used on Extreme Cold Weather
- My DWE7485 is missing a foam block on the sawdust source.
- FAQ - DW780 What is the arbor size?
- Can the lock on switch for my DEWALT DW235G drill be disabled at a service center?
- What staples and brads fit the DEWALT DWHT75021 Stapler?
- Can I use the DW7187 Miter Saw Laser purchased in the US on a 220v version of a DEWALT DW715, DW716 or DW718 Miter Saw?
- What are the measurements of the base of the DW715 12" DEWALT miter saw?
- What is the arbor size of the DW756 and DW758 Bench Grinder? What is the wheel thickness that will work on both?
- What is the diameter of the DW618 motor?
Please sign in to leave a comment.