You can download a manual or parts list on-line through our dedicated website ToolServiceNet.
- Go to www.toolservicenet.com
- In the top search bar type the model number, part number, or keyword to search
- Click on "search" beside the box.
- Click on the item you wish to view. A box will pop up asking you for the type number on your tool. You will need to enter this type number to proceed. the model number and type number are usually on the warning label or name plate(ex. Type 1 ,Type 2, TY1, TY2)
- Once you select the type number the diagram, part list, and manual will become available.
If you are unable to locate the model, manual, or parts list, please contact us for further assistance.
Our customer service department is available by calling 800-433-9258 Monday - Friday, 8:00A.M. - 6:00P.M. Eastern Time.
Prefer to use e-mail? Click Contact Us . Our customer service representatives will respond to your questions within 24 business hours.
Need repair parts, service, or accessories? Contact your local DEWALT factory owned service center or any DEWALT factory authorized independent repair shop. Use our service center locator to find the closest center near to you.