You can download a manual, parts list or diagrams through our dedicated website www.toolservicenet.com
- Go to www.toolservicenet.com
- In the top search bar type the model number, part number, or keyword to search.
- Click on "search" beside the box.
- Click on the item you wish to view. A box will pop up asking you for the type number on your tool. You will need to enter this type of number to proceed. the model number and type number are usually on the warning label or name plate below or next to the model number (ex. Type 1 ,Type 2, TY1, TY2)
- Once you select the type number the diagram, part list, and manual will become available.
Manual: The manual is located in the "Documents section". You can click on it to download it or you can right-click on it and then "open link in new tab" to visualize it.
Parts list: The parts list is located on the right side of the screen. There you will find the parts that are included in your tool. You can click on print parts to print the document with the part numbers. You can also search for a part by its name on the search bar.
Diagrams: The diagrams are located in the "Documents" section. You can click on it to download it, you can also right-click on it and then "open link in new tab" to visualize it or you can click on "View parts by drawing" to access the interactive diagram.
If you are unable to locate the model, manual, or parts list, please contact us for further assistance.
Our customer service department is available by calling 800-433-9258 Monday - Friday, 8:00A.M. - 6:00P.M. Eastern Time.
Prefer to use e-mail? Click Contact Us . Our customer service representatives will respond to your questions within 24 business hours.
Need repair parts, service, or accessories? Contact your local DEWALT factory owned service center or any DEWALT factory authorized independent repair shop. Use our service center locator to find the closest center near to you.
Please sign in to leave a comment.